Wednesday 4 May 2011

☆Disney Nail Art Contest Part 3☆



Hello~(ノ゚▽゚)ノ
This is the final post about my entry for
the Disney Nail Art Contest by Orlica!


How I made my nails so far is on the 2 previous posts:
 ☆Disney Nail Art Contest Part 1☆
☆Disney Nail Art Contest Part 2☆


  This is my completed Cinderella nail art.


I added some baby blue and white roses
(made with acrylics) to finish.



Close ups of each nail(*^-゚)v


This is a Cinderella silhouette
and a little glass slipper.



This is the Cinderella castle.



This is a pumpkin carriage.



This is a bigger glass slipper.



And a Mickey shaped gemstone!



Thank you so much for reading my
3 day long nail art posts!
I hope you've enjoyed☆彡


There are other people's fabulous entries 
on Orlica's blog
Check them out! 



For people who are so generous to vote for me,
voting is possible ONLY after you join Orlica's
Google Friend Connect (Following her blog)!


Thank you~!!











No comments:

Post a Comment